Recent News & Events
- Pendleton Employment Law Team Obtains Jury Verdict in Client’s Favor
On February 12, 2013, Pendleton attorneys Natalie R. Sullivan and Timothy M. Kratz obtained a jury verdict in federal court on behalf of their client, Bernard Hallmon, on his claims for retaliation in violation of Title VII of the Civil Right Act and 42 U.S.C. Section 1981 and for Colorado Wage Act violations in Hallmon v. Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, d/b/a Advance Auto Parts.
- Natalie R. Sullivan to present CLE Brown Bag Luncheon on April 8, 2013
Natalie R. Sullivan will talk about the firm’s recent trial victory in Hallmon v. Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, d/b/a Advance Auto Parts during a CLE brown bag luncheon sponsored by the Colorado Plaintiff Employment Lawyers Association on April 8, 2013.
- Natalie R. Sullivan Appears as Guest on Law Week Colorado’s Legal Talk Show, Hearsay
The February 22, 2013 broadcast is available at: http://www.lawweekonline.com/2013/02/hearsay-february-22/.
Pendleton Successfully Defends Client in Large Subrogation Claim
- Pendleton director Ed Allen successfully defended his client in a contentious large loss subrogation lawsuit. After paying nearly $900,000 damages to their insured, two insurers filed suit against Pendleton’s client alleging breach of contract and negligence. On November 9, 2012, the San Miguel County jury returned a verdict in favor of Pendleton’s client on all claims for relief.
- Pendleton's 2013 Super Lawyers Announced
- Pendleton Sponsors Colorado Senior Law Day July 28, 2012
Pendleton is a proud sponsor of the 14th Annual Colorado Senior Law Day which will be held at the Denver Merchandise Mart on Saturday, July 28, 2010 by the Colorado Bar Association. More information is available at www.seniorlaw.org
- Pendleton Successfully Defends Client in Commercial Construction Worksite Accident
Pendleton director Ed Allen and his litigation team successfully defended their client, a subcontractor working on a large commercial construction project, in a multi-party lawsuit arising out of a serious worksite accident. On May 26, 2011, the Teller County jury returned a verdict finding in favor of Pendleton’s client on all claims for relief.
- Nancy Crow at the CBA Annual Estate Planning Retreat, June 8 & 9, 2012
Nancy was a presenter of a seminar at the Colorado Bar Association's 2012 Annual Estate Planning Retreat where she gave a seminar on "Retirement Plans that Outlive Their Owners."
- Nancy Crow NBI Seminar June 6, 2012 Forming and Converting to LLCs
On June 6, Nancy was co-presenter, with Mary Beth Sobel Schroeder, of a seminar on Forming and Converting to LLC's (National Business Institute).
- Cecil Morris Colorado Trial Lawyers Association 2012
On March 9, Cecil presented a lecture entitled “Third-Party Liens and Claims Against Property Held by the Lawyer” at the Subrogation 2012 Seminar presented by the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association in Denver.
- Colorado Rising Stars 2012
Congratulations to Natalie Sullivan and Samantha White, who were selected as Colorado Rising Stars by Colorado Super Lawyers in 2012.
- Super Lawyers 2012
- Cecil Morris Spring 2012 Conference of the Department of Energy Contractor Attorneys' Association
- Seven Pendleton Attorneys Named 2011 Super Lawyers
- Natalie Sullivan Named a 2011 Super Lawyers "Rising Star"
- Cecil Morris named Chair of USDC Committee on Conduct - Friday, October 22, 2010
- Richard H. Hill Joins Pendleton - Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Richard Hill joined Pendleton as Special Counsel in August 2009. Practicing primarily in the area of real estate, be brings thirty years of real estate litigation experience in cases involving construction disputes, mechanic's lien and public project bond claims, construction fraud, title and ownership disputes, easement and right-of-way disputes, boundary disputes, residential and commercial real estate transactions, real estate sales fraud and misrepresentation, water rights issues, environmental issues, planning and zoning issues, and complex foreclosures. Richard's experience will provide comprehensive insight into the many issues encountered in the purchase, ownership, use, development, and sale of real property, resulting in integrated and pragmatic solutions to real estate problems and opportunities.
- Eight from Pendleton named 2009 Super Lawyers
We are pleased to announce that eight of our senior attorneys were named "2009 Colorado Super Lawyers." They are Nancy Crow (tax), Alan Friedberg (business litigation), Susan Hargleroad (business litigation), Rich Hennessey (professional liability: defense), Jay Labe (construction/surety), Cecil Morris (business litigation), Edgar Neel (construction/surety) and Bob Wilson (business/corporate). Our Superlawyers constitute more more than seventy percent of the shareholders in the firm - an extraordinary achievement.
- Best Lawyers in America names Nancy Crow 2009
In addition to being named a 2009 Colorado Superlawyer in the field of Tax, Pendleton is pleased to announce that Nancy Crow was again named to "Best Lawyers in America" in the field of Trusts and Estates. Congratulations Nancy!
:: Go to News & Events Archives ::